Friday, September 16, 2005

Ephemera

Robocop stickers: $1.00 - Bought at Quake Collectables. I waste too much time browsing in Quake and always feel like I need to prove that I haven't been shoplifting by spending a buck or two before I leave.


Ministry "Twitch" LP: $2.99 - I walked over to Lorie's Planet of Sound with this album in mind. It holds a lot of high-school nostalgia for me. I sort of re-discovered it a couple weeks ago through Soulseek and haven't listened to much else since. I was happy to find this unplayed copy of Al's 1986 pre-heroin masterpiece priced just shy of $3.


Infra-Man VHS: $5.99 - Also from Lorie's. The Shaw Bro's hallucinogenic Hong Kong take on Japanese masked-rider superhero flicks. I have always wanted a copy of this. A shop in OKC wanted 80 bucks for the same damned thing. Awesome.

Conspiracy Journal: $3.00 - Apparently, "they" are all out to get me. I had no idea.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?